Location: Lagos Mainland
An exciting opportunity has become available for a fully qualified accountant to be a part of a well-established logistics company based in Lagos. The business is looking to appoint a high performing Operations Accountant to play an integral role in their team to support the Operational Leadership team of the Retail division to identify and implement key improvements within the Business Unit.
- Review weekly/monthly profit & loss statements
- Undertake nominal ledger tasks including processing of journals, nominal ledger cross-charges and period end reconciliations.
- Provide detailed analysis to the operations of the key business performance
- Present the Weekly and Monthly Financial & KPI Performance.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Summary with supporting reconciliations
- Collaborate with the customer and develop a customer reporting suite.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- The finance lead for the Budget & Forecast presentation
- Collaborate with internal support functions
- Continuous improvement of customer and ESL reporting processes
- You must be ACA/CIMA/ICAN Qualified
- Confident, motivated and creative individuals.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Loyalty Bonus
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
Please send your updated resume in word format to: email@example.com