ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER – Automobile
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Remuneration: N500,000 – N600,000 pm + Coy. Bens
Our client, a multinational and one of the largest Automobile organisation in Nigeria is currently and urgently looking to take on board a very brilliant, articulate, skilled and experience AGM.
For this role you will need to have experience in the automotive/dealership industry, this is essential to be successful for the role.
If you have been working in a dealership or with vast experience of selling fleet of cars to both the private and public sectors respectively, this could be the role for you!
– You will be a key stakeholder in the business and be responsible for running the business within the brand.
– Act as a brand ambassador and build the sister brand in the retail environment.
– Influence the future specification of vehicles.
– Identify end of life vehicles from existing fleet to be defleeted and sold.
– Match vehicle specification to customer needs.
– Management of budget and vehicle sales targets.
– Report to board on progression against targets.
– Influence residual value of the vehicle in line with industry standards
– Manage self and team to be flexible when faced with changing priorities.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
– Commercial vehicle knowledge – strong understanding of the industry and fundamental knowledge of vehicle specifications
– Minimum of 10 years industry experience
– Negotiation skills – maximising added value and profitability when selling vehicles.
– Influencing skills – internally with company stakeholders to manage the effective defleeting of vehicles and the internal workshops.
– Creative thinker – identifies multiple options to ensure success.
– Ability to manage up and down effectively – feedback on industry trends and other potential opportunities and challenges.
– Outcome focussed – finds a way to deliver the annual budget in line with other key objectives.
– Understanding of residual values in commercial assets
– Working in conjunction with the Marketing Director to drive inbound leads through selling platforms.
– Customer experience and referrals to drive repeat business
– Computer skills
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have automotive/use vehicle sales experience
Please send your updated resume in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Development|