Location: Ikeja, Mainland,Lagos
Manage our on-boarding and Mentoring Programs
▪ Develop and execute a world-class on-boarding program for new hires
▪ Develop and manage mentorship programs and monitor mentoring cycle end-to-end
▪ Plan and implement succession planning process for high potential employees
▪ Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
▪ Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
▪ Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
▪ Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
▪ Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
▪ Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
▪ Assist with budget monitoring, payroll and other adhoc HR projects.
▪ Maintain digital copies of employees’ records.
▪ Undertake tasks around talent and performance management
▪ Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
▪ Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
▪ Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
▪ Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
▪ Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
▪ Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
▪ Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
▪ Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
▪ Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
▪ Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
▪ Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
This position reports to the Head of Human Resources.
Profound know-how in Learning & Development
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, English, Communications, Education, or a related discipline (Master’s degree and /or Project Management Certification is preferred)
▪ 3+ years of experience in Human Resources Generalist or Specialist role.
▪ Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
▪ Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
▪ Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HR Information systems
▪ Excellent communication and people skills
▪ Aptitude in problem-solving
▪ Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
▪ Effective HR administration and people management skills.
▪ Exposure to payroll practices.
▪ Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
▪ Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
▪ Highly tech-savvy with capability in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
▪ Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
▪ Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
▪ Meticulous attention to detail.
▪ Professional certification in HR (e.g SHRM-CP, PHRi) is a plus Start Up Environment
▪ Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
▪ Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Please forward your updated CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Human Resources, HR|
|Remuneration||N350,000 – N400,000 pm + Bens (Negotiable)|