Remuneration: N400,000 – N600,000 pm. Negotiable, based on experience & skills, +Coy. Bens
One of our Global multi-industry conglomerate with head office in Dubai and successful prensence in Nigeria is looking to hire a City Operations Manager, to oversee its commercial city-wide executive transportation business in the South-West of Nigeria.
You’re require to have a minimum of 5 years industry experience with the ability and responsibility to:
- Recruitment of team, Training moitivating and monitor their productivity.
- identify, develop, and evalate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics and cost factors.
- Maintain proper supply againstdemaind as well as demand creation in market by doing BTL activities.
- Overall branch growth in cab business in terms of bookings, market share and profitability.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and execution of goals and target set with CityTeam.
- Track and monitor cab partners participation on daily basis for demand fulfilment.
- setting up dedicated operator networks Driver cum Owner tie-up and travel agents by developing network strategies and achieving location targets.
- Devise sales and marketing activities for all products and accelerating the business growth.
- Daily level productivities of field Executives, deciding target for each months in consultantion with marketing team.
- Conducting competitors analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and achieving market share metrics.
- Implementation of promotional activities, manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor distribution cabs to ensure ready availability of the cabs at all times.
- Guide and train partners to accopmplish set revenues and business targets.
- Implement business practices and deploying company strategies and programs to the core.
Please furnish us with your updates and comprehensive CV in Word format to: email@example.com
|N400K - N600K pm